BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 29 July 2009

here are the pictures and (thankfully) no videos

so here are the pictures of me (left, looking drunk and mad-well I suppose I am) and josie (right looking like a model)
As I mentioned previously I look really ugly and fat and should have worn glasses like jazz, but I didn’t so that’s that….
Anyway josie'll be mad enough sooooo I won't put the films up OR taunt her about that furry yellow thing and the incident with my brother *ahem*
me (drunk, much?) and josie
me, danny (annoying brother) and josie

again


eww i look veir fat
OK
awwww but i look drunkerty drunk
yeuk (josie you look nice though)
ummmmmm......
yeah OK
ewww fringe alert
lol
psycho freak look
ha

naya
ugh
ha josie looks funny
random typical danny photograph
josie
josie
yah
actually on the camera if you flick through the pics REALLY quick then it looks like we're moving pretty coooooooool
thats all
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 nice people commented: