BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 20 July 2009

i mean honestly

Seriously look at this, the red is what he quoted about himself and I mean I guess he's right...

posted by Caroline willoughby
Im not one of those creepy werdo girls that stalk guys but when i saw the harry potter i was like damn i need to know who that guy was. Everyone nailed it his voice is so dreamy and i could just drown n his accent lol. Im such a freak for writing this but at least i admited my love for the hot guy that plays the dark lord. We r so ment to b together hes worth fighting every other girl n the world for haha.
posted 1 hour ago



posted by mary
Man his voice is sooo atractive man i love this dude. I am so embarassed cause I am black. Not that that should have anything to do with it. He is so fine
posted 6 hours ago



posted by Arebella
He is the Hottest Man ALive. I just Love Him. And His Voice is just Dreamy*sigh*
posted 1 day ago



posted by Kahla
He Is The Hottest Guy Alive. I Love Him!!!! And I Definetly LOVE HIS VOICE It`s Totally Dreamy*Sigh*
posted 1 day ago



posted by Amanda
i love him! and he`s only 1 yr older than me! ahhh its meant to be!
posted 2 days ago



posted by FrankDillanesWife
yes and hes mine :)
posted 2 days ago



posted by horselvr
he`s totally awesome. ive seen the movie twice already and the 2 scenes he`s in r some of my favorites, i love listening to him talk his voice is... idk its just really awesome
posted 2 days ago



posted by Frank Dillane
Yes I am a hunk arent i? :) ----yes you freaking are!!!
posted 3 days ago



posted by madisen
charming :)
posted 4 days ago



posted by Judy White
HES A HUNK!!! THUS GUY IS THE HOTTEST THING EVER!!


yes I have just joined this site. And I shall give my opinion!

0 nice people commented: