BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 18 July 2009

blah blah blah sorry blah drako malfroy blah etc

I am soooo sorry i haven't posted for ages! it's because of my exams and everything has been really hectic! Anyway i have so much to post and i can't even remember what it is. yesterday was the last day of school. i have been cruising around London in a limo and just hanging out with my friends! I WILL post the pictures up. ANYWAY, I have kinda been starting to go off twatlight and all. ESPECIALLY robert pattinson (eurgh) he is so ANNOYING AND I HATE HIM! He thinks he's so great, but he really isn't! EWWWW! (I am also going to start throwing darts and the posters of him on my wall (yay))
anyway i have also been going crazy and obsessed with skype and all. AND I must mention yesterday what my form tutor said, we were watching marie antoinette and they were smoking some sort of pipe thing. anyway someone said what's that, and sir replied oh it's stuff that gets you in the mood for making love. there was a moments silence then everyone burst into nervous laughter.

I have now joined an awesome drama club where the boys are REALLY UGLY and yes well....
...I suppose I had better mention my new kind of reunion with Harry Potter. OMG I went to see it on the day it came out with my good friend Rebekah. IT. WAS. AMAZING! OMG OMG OMG!
For all the people who haven't watched it yet, they totally should because it is crazily good!
AND so I love Drako Malfroy (Tom Felton and he's feet yes Rebekah,) and I also love, love, love Tom Riddle who is played by the SUPER SEXY Frank Dillane and the young guy who plays Tom Riddle (Hero Fiennes Tiffins) IS ADORABLE!! AWWWWW!
anyway I think that i like frank dillane is the hottest I LOVE THE WAY HE SPEAKS! OMG! REALLY SEXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Anyway I will put a picture(s) of he's hotteness on my next post...
(oh and yeah he's sixteen BOO YAH not that far off me!)
Date of Birth:1989, England, UK.
Trivia:Son of actor Stephen Dillane
some Drako and tom felton
lol!
freeeeaaaky
yummmmmm! ;)
awwwwwwwww I <3

0 nice people commented: