BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 20 July 2009

oh swoon I LOVE FRANK DILLANE....

Grrrrr Frank Dillane is 20 years OLD! THAT IS SO UNFAIR WHY? WHY? WHY? I mean freaking Robert Pattinson is too old and I mean Frank is only three years younger! Double merde!
Uh!!! Well maybe he will be in other films (i mean he's in Harry Potter and already a heart-throb and blah so other people will want them in their films... so there will be premiers and I will go to them and scream my head off untill he signs me and OMG I need him!
There are only like three pictures of him.
shit.
Oh well I went to see year one to day and it was disgusting and hilarious and wow the dirtiest film ever ever ever! It was only a 12A, but I swear to God that it should have been at least a 15!
Honestly.
I went with Hannah, one of my BF's from my old school and the cinema was empty except for these two 13 year old girls.
YAYAY I just found the tom riddle scene in Harry Potter and the half blood prince. O....M....G he's freaking voice is so sexy. I mean I could just listen to it all day *sighs* oh swoon...

0 nice people commented: