BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 13 May 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

IT'S ROBERT PATTINSON BIRTHDAY TODAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PATTINSON!
UGH! HE IS SOOOO OLD! 23 OMG!
WHY CAN'T HE JUST BE SOMETHING REASONABLE LIKE 18 ETC!
OH VELL I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE DRUNK PICTURES TO BE POSTED ON THE INTERNET OF HIS PARTY! YAYAYAY I PROMISE TO POST THEM UP!

EW! look at those wrinkles on his forhead... he really is getting old! *sobs*

ALSO...
SOME BREAKING DAWN NEWS
An article at The Examiner talks about “Breaking Dawn” the movie. At it’s IMDB page “Breaking Dawn” has gone from “optioned property” to “script.”
There is no official word from Summit if the movie is going to be made.
Read the article at The Examiner here.
YAY! BUT I SWAER I WILL MELT IN MY SEAT WHEN IT'S AT ISLE ESME!
.
..and some fun pictures....

KSTEWPID! SHEZ SOOOO ANNOYING!

(ps these aren't my pctures in fact none of the pictures i post are my pictures!)

OH AND THESE ARE FOR ALHAMMD AND IF YOU FIND TAYLOR A JERK (josie)...

'im singing in the rain!'

ok he does look kinda cool...

0 nice people commented: